David Beckham comes to Victoria Beckham's rescue with a £5.2million bailout
|David and Victoria Beckham|
Madrid football star David Beckham has stepped in to rescue his wife's shaky business empire with a hefty £5.2million sum bailout after Victoria Beckham's designer brand lost
about £3.8million last year.
David known for giving big tips and helping others out, lived up to his name.
The international Fashion Icon David Beckham , came to his wife's aid inspite of her making a turnover of £34 million in 2014.
The 41 year old old Beckham has been one of the highest paid athletes for a long time now it is no wonder he has the financial clout to see his wife through her difficult time.
The 42 year former Spice Girls Victoria opened a high profile fashion store in Mayfair London which accrues incredible overhead costs hence the £3.8million loss.
- Victoria Beckham was named Entrepreneur of the year 2014 by Today magazine.
- David was the highest paid ex-sportsman in the world.
- David earned over £50 million last year according to Forbes magazine.
- The Beckhams; Posh and Becks rely mostly on David's income.
- Beckham has a networth of $350 million.