Ads Top

Straight A student dies after drug fuelled binge at her parents million pound home

Tragedy struck an unsuspecting family, after their teenage daughter, a straight-A student at a top private girls’ school died after having a cocaine fuelled sex binge with a 19-year-old boy she met.

girl dies from drug overdose
The incident occured at her parents’ £1 million home.
An especially bright pupil. The future was bright for 17 year old Poorvi Giri. To the delight of her proud parents, she had just achieved ten A's at  GCSEs at the King Edward VI School, in Birmingham.


The promising student, whose parents are both doctors, was planning to study physics at university before the tragedy on August 1.
But after her academic success, she met up with a 19-year-old boy for sex over the summer holidays, Where she collapsed at her family home and went into cardiac arrest.
She was rushed to Good Hope Hospital - where her father, Dr Sitaram Giri, works as a joints surgeon. They battled to save her life.

Upon examination, doctors found cocaine in her system. Further tests revealed Poorvi had a ‘heart impairment’ caused by her use of the drugs.

A shocking discovery: One doctor describe the defect as the most severe case he had seen in someone so young, an inquest heard.

She was beyond help. The teenager never regained consciousness after the episode and was declared dead three weeks later on August 22.

Her devastated mother, Dr Vibha Giri, Poorvi,  said: “Our whole family is heartbroken at the death of our brilliant and beautiful daughter.”

teenage girl dies from drug overdose
Poorvi (Left) With her parents
A history of drug and substance abuse revealed by fellow students. According to the Mail, friends of the teenager have said she had a history of alcohol and drug abuse, long before her GCSEs.

In a statement, an alleged schoolfriend said: “She was always a bit of a wild child but she really went off the rails before her GCSEs.
"She would come into school drunk and stuff.

The identity of the boy she was with at the time of the incident is still unknown.

Paremedics were called after Poorvi Giri was found bleeding and unresponsive in her parents mansion.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.